Food Wine Click! Wine blog
Jeff Burrows is blog and social media content creator including writing, food wine and travel and videography. Jeff has been active with his wine, food and wine travel blog and associated social media since April 2012. He loves wine and food pairing, wine related travel, and documenting those adventures in photo and video. Jeff recently completed the Wine and Spirits Education Trust (WSET) Diploma certification. FoodWineClick! has won multiple awards including a Millesima Blog Award in 2017, Born Digital Wine Awards Shortlist, and articles on Jancis Robinson and the Bordeaux Wines website. He has collaborated with Whole Foods Market, Made in France, Primo Ceramic Grills, Wine Pass Italy, Vital Choice Sustainable Seafood and with the #MerlotMe group of wineries.
Video presentations by Jeff Burrow of Food Wine Click!
- YouTube video “What is Franciacorta” https://youtu.be/weQWUtKLkQk
- YouTube video making the best of a virtual press trip when real travel isn’t possible (pandemic) with “Rias Baixas Virtual Press Trip” https://youtu.be/P7Ke6ddy4Ro
- Food and Wine Pairing “Clams a la Plancha with Albariño from Rias Baixas ” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqYbeLKlzhE&t=12s
Tourist Destinations Promoted on FoodWineClick!
Montefalco in Umbria
Blog post covering Anteprima Sagrantino https://foodwineclick.com/2019/02/25/anteprima-sagrantino/
- Blog post highlighting the wines of the Montefalco region in Umbria https://foodwineclick.com/2019/04/10/explore-the-wines-of-montefalco/
- Blog post covering Cantina Scacciadiavoli including text, photos and video. Blog post includes links for purchasing wines as well as information for visiting the winery https://foodwineclick.com/2019/06/03/demons-exorcists-and-sagrantino-wine-at-cantina-scacciadiavoli/
- In depth profile of Cantina di Filippo in Montefalco https://foodwineclick.com/2019/03/01/looking-beyond-biodynamic-certification-at-cantina-di-filippo-italianfwt/
- Blog post covering food pairing with Montefalco Sagrantino. This post contains links to other wine bloggers posts also regarding Montefalco Sagrantino https://foodwineclick.com/2019/02/01/sagrantino-to-warm-a-minnesota-winter-night/
- Blog post promoting Moldova as a wine destination https://foodwineclick.com/2019/09/16/could-moldova-be-your-next-wine-destination/
- Blog post with a detailed review of historic Castel Mimi including links to winery website as well as detailed information on two wines https://foodwineclick.com/2020/07/06/a-moldova-phoenix-story-castel-mimi/
- Blog post focusing on the local grape varieties from Moldova https://foodwineclick.com/2020/10/02/are-local-grapes-the-future-of-moldovan-wines-worldwinetravel/
French Wine 101 series – a series of brief introductory posts to individual French wine regions, aimed at new wine drinkers. Posts are short, including only key information and examples of wines to try in affordable price ranges
- Bordeaux, Burgundy, Rhone https://foodwineclick.com/2016/12/12/french-wine-101-bordeaux-burgundy-rhone-oh-my/
- Affordable Bubbles and Beyond https://foodwineclick.com/2016/12/27/french-wine-101-affordable-bubbles-cremant-more/
- Languedoc-Roussillon and Alsace https://foodwineclick.com/2017/02/20/french-wine-101-languedoc-roussillon-and-alsace/
- Loire Valley https://foodwineclick.com/2017/03/21/french-wine-101-loire-valley-wines/
- Beaujolais and Provençal Rosé https://foodwineclick.com/2017/05/22/french-wine-101-beaujolais-and-provencal-rose/
- Burgundy is Not Complicated https://foodwineclick.com/2017/12/03/french-wine-201-burgundy-is-not-complicated/
- Affordable Bordeaux https://foodwineclick.com/2018/04/26/french-wine-201-affordable-bordeaux/