The main Wine & Spirits trade fair in Latin America
ProWine São Paulo is to take place from October 1st to 3rd, 2024. The event will be carried out at the Expo Center Norte. It is focused on the B2B segment for business generation and industry development. Registrations are exclusive to industry professionals. Since its creation in 2019, ProWine promotes a unique experience, when main industry players meet for 3 days to launch new products, exchange knowledge and do business.
In the challenging for everyone 2020 ProWine kept its commitment and organized the ProWine Forum 2020 – a hybrid event with physical tasting and online streaming. In 2021, ProWine São Paulo was the first 100% physical wine trade fair after the beginning of COVID-19 pandemic.
More products & innovative solutions
This year ProWine São Paulo will present even more products and innovative solutions. During 3 days ProWine will welcome more than 300 exhibiting brands and 5,000 professionals who will be networking, sharing knowledge and making business at the biggest Wine & Spirits Trade Fair in Latin America.
For an effective business, a contact is essential. ProWine São Paulo promotes, through its matchmaking tools, the interaction of exhibitors with visitors.
Success inspires new achievements
Malu Sevieri and Christian Burgos, organizers of the event, expressed great satisfaction with the results achieved at the former fair (1,300 brands from 26 countries and 10,500 visitors) and promised even greater surprise at the next edition of the event, bringing innovations and enriching experiences to professionals in the sector.
ProWine São Paulo facts:
- The meeting point of the wine and spirits industry in Latin America
- B2B only – high qualified trade visitors from all over Brazil and Latin America
- Premium business forums for exhibitors and visitors
- Perfect location – São Paulo is the main financial city in Latin America
- The biggest import market – more than 50% of wine and spirits imported to Latin America goes to Brazil
- Trend topics presented by industry specialists