Incubateur Bernard Magrez Start-Up Win #14
THE "START-UP WIN" CONCEPT
Bernard Magrez opens the doors to wine, vines, wine tourism and digitization, to the most promising start-ups in the sector, thanks to the first incubator entirely dedicated 100% to this field of activity.
“Bernard Magrez Start-Up Win” is thus the only start-up incubator to be located in the heart of the vineyards, on a working property, and near many other renowned Bordeaux wine estates.
“To remain a leader, it is essential to innovate.
It is for this reason that I have endowed my properties with a Scientific Research center directed by a Doctor in oenology several years ago.
Supporting young start-ups today in order to reinvent the wine world of tomorrow is the continuity of this approach, and it is a fascinating experience!”
Bernard Magrez gives you the keys to success
Fully privately funded by the Bernard Magrez house, without appeal for public subsidies, the “Bernard Magrez Start-Up Win” incubator is in line with the philanthropic actions of the Bordeaux owner who already strongly supports the fight against cancer, contemporary artists and classical musicians and which fully subsidizes an orphanage of 80 children.
The exceptional setting in which the incubator is located also reinforces the uniqueness of this project. Château le Sartre is surrounded by hundreds of hectares of forest and nature, including 50 hectares of high quality vines in the Pessac Léognan appellation. It thus provides the selected start-ups with a unique working environment allowing exceptional concentration, absolute serenity and inspiring communion with nature and its secrets of resilience, meditation and knowledge.
Conditions that no other incubator can claim.
Bernard Magrez Start-Up Win offers project leaders, entrepreneurs and start-ups:
- A specific, high-performance support program built around the Bernard Magrez teams and experts in the wine sector, innovation and training.
- Work spaces in the heart of a 100% working wine estate , in the heart of the Pessac-Léognan appellation.
- Visibility and notoriety ensured by the recognition and the power of the Bernard Magrez Group’s communication.
- Access to the network of partners, customers, service providers, distributors of Bernard Magrez wines and Grands Crus Classés.
- An active ecosystem of wine start-ups , allowing collaborations and synergies in an international market with very high potential.