The epicenter of the Polish wine industry
ENOEXPO is the largest wine event in Poland, a professional B2B meeting that provides an opportunity to establish business contacts between producers, importers and distributors from all over the world.
The exhibition offers presentations of wines from different parts of the world, meetings and master classes held by recognized experts of the ENOEXPO Wine Academy, and prestigious wine competitions are certainly the advantages of ENOEXPO.
Every year the exhibition is visited by thousands of visitors from all over Poland, as well as from Slovakia, the Czech Republic and Ukraine, professionally connected with the restaurant, hotel and wine sectors.
As part of the exhibition, a prestigious wine competition is taking place, the purpose of which is to select the best wines in certain categories and award them with ENOEXPO® medals. Both wine producers and importers can take part in the competition, regardless of whether they exhibit at the exhibition. Participants can present wines that are already known and available in Poland, or those that are only planned to be presented on the Polish market. The ENOEXPO medal is a prestigious award that confirms the exceptional quality of the presented samples and helps to achieve commercial success.
Kaleidoscope of ENOEXPO events
- Polish Wine and Cider Zone. Here every vineyard and cider producers have the opportunity to present their products.
- Beer and Spirits Zone. The offer is addressed to both Polish and foreign producers and distributors of beer, spirits and other alcoholic beverages.
- Wine accessories. At the fair you can also find offers from labeling companies, wine accessories and packaging, as well as suppliers of specialized equipment and services. There is also an interesting collection of oenological magazines and guides.
- ENOEXPO® Wine Academy. ENOEXPO® Fair guarantees a rich seminar and workshop programs. Famous winemakers, journalists, oenologists and sommeliers share their knowledge and experience.
- Two wine competitions have been an integral part of ENOEXPO®: the International Wine Competition and the Polish Wine and Cider Competition. They are held a month before the fair and all producers and importers can participate in them. The ENOEXPO® medal is a prestigious quality mark.